Having a car is a necessity for many of us. Whether it’s something to get you from A to B, your only means of commuting to work, or just something you drive for pleasure, where would we be without these incredible pieces of engineering?
Not all of us can afford to buy a brand new car though and as a logical option are turning to lease vehicles instead. Equally, when intending to drive abroad leasing a car is something many of us do to help us get around when on holiday. But with such choice available what’s the right option? Well, this is an easy decision as there’s a particular make with a long and prestigious history behind them that offer some of the best cars on the roads. I am of course referring to Ford.
So if you’re looking to lease a car for whatever reasons you may have, read on to find why it should be a Ford.
Why Turn to Leasing?
Before we look at some examples though, some of you may be wondering what benefits you get from leasing a car. You’ll be pleased to know there are several, here’s just a few:
– You can get a brand new car each time
– Avoid depreciation costs
– Create bespoke rental agreements
The Ford Brand
As aforementioned, Ford is one of the most prestigious makes of car you can buy. Boasting a wealth of different models in its history, Ford leads the way with its innovative and expert designs. What sets them aside from the rest though is the amount of choice you can find. From economy to sport, there really is something to suit every need and better still whatever you choose you can rely on it being a fantastic, reliable and safe car.
Here’s a small selection of three cars you can find across the Ford range:
- Fiesta 1.0 3dr EcoBoost – economical, compact and perfect as a runabout for city drivers.
- Galaxy 2.0 TDCi Titanium X 5dr – a durable diesel engine MPV, with seven seats and a plenty of space. A perfect and very comfortable family car.
- Focus ST 3dr – with a powerful 2.5 litre engine and sleek, sporty design, these cars offer 182bhp and can certainly satisfy your need for speed.
So, don’t waste any further time debating which car to choose, get onto an established lease company like Car4Leasing.co.uk and make sure you select yourself a Ford.